Is your business winging it when it comes to social media? Would you like someone to explain social media to you in a way that you can easily understand? In this workshop, we will review social media basics and discuss why social media is important for your business.
We will walk through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube so you have a clear understanding of how they might benefit your business. You will learn what tools you can use to save time when managing multiple platforms as well as how to grow your audience.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for social media beginners or anyone who wants an overview of how social media can be used for business.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How social media can help you achieve your business goals
- How to optimise your social media profiles
- Why your business needs a social media strategy
- How to create content that people want to share including 30+ content ideas with examples that you can take home with you
- How to grow an engaged community
- The basics of social media advertising
Your ticket includes refreshments.
Photos for promotional purposes may be taken during the workshop. If you do not want your photograph taken please notify me ahead of time.